Wednesday, November 19, 2008

stressed and freaked out

are the two words that explain me a the moment. so many things going on in my life right now and my weight loss is on the back burner which is totally where it should not be right now. it needs to be at the top of my list and in my face. i have to start thinking about me first (yes i am going to be very selfish at this point and time). i am worth putting myself first in my life at this point and time.

so many changes in my life that i really can't talk about even though i really want to but it's just not right time to let everyone know. so i just ask for your thoughts and prayers as i go through this stressful time in my life. i know in the end all will work out for the best.

so today my weight loss is 77 pounds :) that makes me very happy to see that number i have been struggling for so long to get over the 75 pound mark and now that i am there i am looking for the 80 pound mark. today at work i have a client come in and ask me if i have been running and i asked him why? he stated you look like you have lost some weight i said yes i am about half the size that i used to be, i have lost 77 pounds. he was shocked that i have been able to loose that much weight, and he paid me a complement that i look good.