Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My first post!!

Well this is my first post for this new blog about my weight loss goals, challenges and disappointments.

Back ground:

Started Weight Watchers December 7th, 2006 starting weight was 239 pounds. As of today's date I am at 172 pounds for a total loss of 67 pounds. Starting size was a 22 pants and 2xl shirts and currently I am in a 14 pant and L or M in shirts.

I am so happy with what I have been able to accomplish but I am so so so stuck right now. I have gone back to my old ways and eating what ever when ever I want to. This is really playing some back head games with me. I want to get to my goal of 139 (a 100 pounds lost) but right now I feel as if I will never get there. So what's the problem with me I was doing so great then I fell (flat on my face) I can't seem to get back on track and stick with the program and keep with in my points each day.

Well enough for right now till next time.