Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weight in time!

so i have to say that i am not looking forward to weighing in here in about an hour. i am scared that i will have eaten my way to another gain and i am so tired of gaining i want to be loosing even if it is .2 as long as it's a loss i don't care at this point. i did not weigh in last week as i was out of town on vacation, and i ate what i wanted to eat while i was on vacation thinking the whole time that i should not be eating this it show on the scale next week. i will be back later to post what my results where. till later.


edit: okay so i gained but i only gained .6 in two weeks so not so bad and i am still at 65 pounds lost. so what am i going to do to get my ass back on track? i have no clue what to do and i think this freaks me out the most of all.

i need to say thanks to my BFF's (you know who you are) for you support and encouragement that you give to me. thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!