Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Biggest Loser is Back!!




Yep Bob and Jillian are back and ready to make the new contestants loose there weight and bad habits. Last night watched the Biggest Loser Family and it's so eye opening for me now that I have lost most of my weight I wonder why I gained the weight. What was the reason for eating just to eat and only gain it as fat and become unhealthily. It's still inspiring to me to watch the show and I just feel like I need to get my butt moving and working out more then I am. So I am excited to see how much weight that they will all loose over these next few months.
I am happy to say I had a great weigh in on Monday night I lost 3.6 pounds for a total weight loss of 69.8 pounds total. My goal is to hit 75 pounds lost by the end of the month. I am staying on track and staying really focused right now. Hope you have been able to keep up with your weight lose goals.