Friday, September 5, 2008

a goal of 175...

has been set. so after talking with my doctor we set a goal for my weight at 175. so i am really tying to stay below 175 so i can make life time with ww, and so far so good with 2 weeks down i am getting closer to the 7 weeks that i have to stay under my goal weight. i am still able to keep loosing weight even. so far this has helped me staying on track and make me start really
thinking about what I am eating. on my scale at home since tuesday i have lost almost 6 pounds, but over the weekend i had gained most of that that's why i only lost .2 last night at weigh in. i have also been trying to get my butt to curves 5 days a weeks so this week with monday a holiday i have only went 2 twice, had a hair appointment wednesday and yesterday was my 15th wedding Anniversary and so tonight i will be going. tomorrow i will 1 to 2 miles in a parade so i will have some exercise this weekend as well..