Wednesday, September 23, 2009

still alive and kicking... lol!!

okay so i am trying to get back on track (and just how many times have we heard this one, lol!) so i am on day 3 and doing good with my eating and my drinking of water. i figured out that i have gained almost 10 pounds since January 2009. so i am getting to close to loosing my life time membership with weight watchers so i HAVE to get my butt in gear and get the 10 pounds off. so back on the treadmill i go in the morning and going to curves for women after work. i so wish i was one of those women who could eat what ever when ever she wants, but since i'm not here i am!!! i think i need some really good motivation to get my ass in gear, i need to find some blogs to fallow and give me encouragement. i know i have a few gals that read my and give me encouragement and i "Thank You" for that encouragement. weight loss is the biggest battle that women deal with. so many things, reasons make us want to eat boredom, stress, feelings, problems (past and present) family, and the list goes on and on... so what do we do? how do we change the cycle that we have grown to want and need? i have no clue!!! all i do know is that we have to change our habits and create new ones and new routines, and that is tough really tough to do. so that is why i am here again trying to get back on track wishing that i could stay on track and quite the ups and downs and learn to keep an even pace. so till next time!!