Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2.6 pounds gained...

when i weighed in monday night!! so that did not make me feel very good at all. i am trying but i just can't seem to find a good habit and in a good grove. so what to do but keep trying each and everyday to get back into the swing of things.

i think a lot of my problem is my personal battles that i am having with my feelings for all the changes that have happened this last year. i still am having a problem dealing with a few things and i just can't seem to get past them. i keep asking for help from God and he is helping but you know the devil always seems to work his way back in and damage the good works. so i am taking each moment as it comes and dealing with my feels the best way i know how. learning to take personal time outs and praying to God for gaudiness and peace and calm in my heart. i was told today that it doesn't matter what other people think of me as long as i am happy and that i am doing my best to live my life right.

okay so enough of that so i have been on the treadmill the last two mornings that makes me happy and makes me feel good.

happy hump day!!