Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Again...

i am trying to get my butt into gear and get back on track. i stepped on the scale this morning and I wanted to cry 193.0 pounds. what the f*%k!! i just can't figure out why i have let myself do this again what is hindering me from getting back on tack and lose weight again? is there something in the back of my mind that i just don't realize that is making me not want this? So far so go but today is day one of the rest of my life.

so is a new plan in order? is a new workout in order? a new lifestyle in order? pray about it more in order? YES to all of these questions. i am sticking with WW i know it works i just have to eat within my points and think about the food that is going to go into my mouth before it goes in then to my butt :) as far as working out i am walking on the treadmill at home in the mornings about 30 minutes at 3 miles per hour and 3% incline for 1.5 miles and now this week i have added curves back into the mix. need to find new foods that will help me stay on track as well. need to do a overhaul in the kitchen and put points on everything. i am going to get back into asking God for help and gaudiness with this battle. oh and to blog more i think this will help get the emotional stuff of my chest.

so this is my starting point i hope this is the time the time for change. wish me luck till next time.