Monday, April 26, 2010

oops...

i messed up this weekend :( my eating was not the best this last weekend i have my extra 35 that i'm sure was used up and some of my activity points as well. but i am back on track today eat a good breakfast and lunch and i have already drank all my water for the day :) i also got up (even though i so wanted to stay in bed) and walked my 2 miles on the treadmill this morning and will be heading to curves for my second workout of the day in just a couple hours (after work). i still have 12 points left for dinner which is spaghetti tonight with whole wheat pasta and my wonderful spaghetti sauce that even Damon likes, and a nice big side salad for me. it's amazing how much easier it is to stay on track during the week when there is more stress from work, home and trying to keep on track, but i honestly think that it is harder on the weekend. what is harder for you the work week or the weekends? any ideas for the weekend eating?

till next time :)