Monday, December 1, 2008

Deep Breath!!

Okay so a few of you know that I have been going through a very very ruff path in my life right now. So here is what's going on in my life, Corey and I have split up and we are filing for divorce. I know this is a BIG shock to alot of you out there but things have happened that can not be taken back and we feel it is best for the both of us to end the marriage. I have moved out and am now living in an apartment here in Hermiston. I will have some photo's for you on my next post. It's a cute little 600 square foot one bedroom apartment on the second floor. I have a great view of the city and it's my new home for at least the next year. I am holding my head up and taking on day at a time and not letting this beat me down. Yes there are moments that I am hurt, mad, sad and can't stop crying but for the most part I am moving on. I am trying to find myself and become a person that I need to be to move forward. I have to say at the moment I really don't like living by myself I went from my parent's and to Corey and we have been married for the last 15 years I have never had to live on my own a BIG change for this girl. But I know this will only make me a stronger women and with my family and friends supporting me I will make it.

I have to say Thank You to my 3 BFF's your the best and thanks to Cindy for letting me go to Church with you. It's been uplifting to know that there is Hope and Forgiveness for me.

I do have a new email address @ theskinnygirlinme@gmail.com