Friday, December 5, 2008

weight loss update!!

so the stress is starting to easy up some for me. i am finally able to eat 3 meals a day and enjoy eating again. making sure that i am not over eating and eating a ton of junk either. the one this that i have not been able to get back into is drinking all my water in a day. so that is the goal for this next week to get back into drinking my 6 waters a day. i plan on weighing in on Monday night at WW so i can see where i am. i think i will be okay though weighed in this morning at home and i was at 160.7 (that's my lowest so far) so i am making sure i am taking care of me.

speaking of taking care of me i am in counseling i am attending once a week and this last week was my first visit and it really made me feel better. i have homework that i am working on and just about done but when you have not had to do goal setting and thinking about how you want your life to be better it's a little difficult but i am doing it. this whole thing is making me a better person and a strong women for it. yes it totally sucks the big one but i could not live my life the way it was this will all workout for the best i know it i just have to keep telling myself this.

thanks for all the comments and words of encouragement that everyone has left for me. hugs to you all.