Wednesday, July 30, 2008

happy wednesday!!

i am in great spirits today i weighed at home this morning and i am down 2.2 pounds from just monday's weigh in (at home). so i must be doing something right. i have been working on what we talked about this week at the ww meeting of practicing and preparing for your day. so i am planning out my meals to help me keep within my daily points. i am also making sure i get all my water intake as well. i am still working on going to bed just a tad bit earlier then i have been this week. with all that is going on with my buster dog it makes it a little harder but that will soon pass.

i went to water aerobics last night even though i froze but i felt good that i went, and did not pimp out. i am so loving the water aerobics this year, it a chance to get out of the house and do something for me. i have been able to see a difference in my abs that the are alittle more toned.

so i hope that you have a great wednesday as well.

points~
3~oatmeal
2~english muffin with jelly
4~chicken cabbage salad
3~55 little gold fish crackers :)
0~1/3 apple
5~pork steak
2~mashed potato
1~green beans
4~root beer float :)



water~
50 of 48 oz