Monday, July 28, 2008

have you missed me?

well things have been crazy here for me. i think my life will be back to (somewhat) normal again now that buster is home and surgery went well. (go here to learn more)

i got on the scale this morning at home and i am up 8 pounds from the first part of the month. this make me very :( sad that i have not been able to stay focus and driven. but today is a new day and i need a MEETING. i need a good meeting to help me get back on track and to help me rethink my food choices. it is all my fault that i have gained and the reason i have gained is i did not care about me or my weight i just cared about food. i have eaten what ever i have wanted to the last few weeks now and i have not been going to the meetings for the last two weeks. so it's out of my system right i don't need all the cookies burgers and junk food right?

i have a challenge for myself i need to be at 170 pounds by the 22nd of august, the reason being o have my yearly check up with my doctor and want to come off some of my meds and i want to know where he thinks i need to be as far as my weight and not what the ww goal for me is.

so today is my fresh start (again) to a healthier life and to getting back on track and watching what goes in my mouth.

points~
3~oatmeal (cinnamon roll)
2~english muffin with blackberry jelly
4~chicken cabbage salad
3~cheese stick (cheddar)
0~fuji apple
6~morning star chicken (less) patties
4~hamburger bun with miracle whip and relish
4~strawberry ice cream

water~ 52 of 48 oz :)