Tuesday, July 29, 2008

not a big shock!!

so last nights weigh in was not a big shock to me, but is was better then i thought it was going to be though. so the bad news is i have gained 4.6 pounds since july 7th. it really could have been worse but i am ok with it, i already feel better drinking all my water yesterday and eating better.

i was talking with one of my ww gals last night (she is also struggling right now) about how we are addicted to food and what is the reason for this addiction. why is it so hard to break the cycle of bad eating habits? and my other question is why is it so easy to break the good eating habits? all these questions with not a whole lot of answers but trying to keep the best out look and that i some day i will find the right answers to these questions (i will be old and grey by that time).

i just wonder what it truly my relationship problem with food. i have not had any major events in my life that i would have turned to food for comfort. i do know that i am a boredom eater, so i need to try to keep myself busy at home specially on the weekends so i will not over eat. so one thing i am going to try again to help is write in a diary about all my feeling that i have, sorry i just can't share everything here for the whole world to read.

i think i have babbled enough for today. i hope that you all are having a good tuesday.


points~
3~oatmeal
2~english muffin with jelly
3~veggie corn dog with ketchup
2~100 cal pringles
4~starbucks
2~100 cal fig newtons
9~veggie pattie sandwiches


water~ 28 of 48oz