Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hump day!!

so i am happy that today is wednesday it's on day closer to my weekend and to our big fathers day bbq. but i am alittle worried as far as eating that day (the day before my weigh in). but i am planning things that i can eat and not feel guilty having extra of. we are having a bbq chicken thighs, deep fried corn (i will have mine steamed or cooked on the bbq) green salad, baked beans, an asian salad, veggies and dip, and not sure what else will make it way to the table. but i know i can handle the challenge that this will bring. i will not over eat and i will enjoy myself.

i feel great about yesterday and that i keep within my points in fact i still had 3 left over that i did not use because i was so full from dinner. i did not over eat that big for me right now because for some reason i have been over eating and hating myself afterwords. oh and i drank 10 servings of water yesterday, i have been struggling with my water intake but since i got my new cup/bottle i have been doing great. it still amazes me that i will drink more water with a straw then out of a bottle, i am already on my 4th serving and it's not even lunch time yet. i am on track today and it feels great.

3 ~ oatmeal
2 ~ english muffin with jelly
3 ~ ww chili
2 ~ bagel and cream cheese
2 ~ grapes
1 ~ ww cookie
13 ~ steak salad with light ranch dressing (big in points but tasted so so good)

32 flex points left.