Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a quote for the day...

"You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you."

George Lucas (1944 - ) Creator of the epic "Star Wars" series


this was emailed to me at work today and i thought that it is so true with my (our) battle with weight loss. we will always have hurdles that we have to deal with and how we deal with them depends on how we look at food. my hurdle is chocolate i love the stuff and i know if i start eating it sometimes i just can't stop, so i try not to keep it around me but i do have a little now and then to treat myself and to keep my over eating under control. i have found out that i love myself enough to make the commitment to change that i am worth this battle of the fat and i know that i will not be the skinny girl in the bikini on the beach but that's ok i will be healthier and skinner then i was 2 years ago and for me that is worth this battle.
points~
2~english muffin with butter
4~starbucks
4~chicken cabbage salad
1~60 cal pudding
2~bagel and cream cheese
6~chicken thighs
2~corn on the cob
1~veggies and dip
2~ww snack
0~hot chocolate w/ sf vanilla flavoring
4~banana and peanut butter