Friday, June 6, 2008

it's friday :)

2 ~ english muffin with butter
4 ~ starbucks
6 ~ subway
1 ~ ww cookie
2 ~ pringle stixs
? ~ went out for dinner at El Palma (mexican)

so my weigh in last night was not so good another week and i gained again .8 so i am at a total loss of 64.2 pounds. i have gained back 6.2pounds in 12 weeks what's up with that. i am just so stressed about this now what happened to enjoying loosing the weight? now it's a battle and i am starting to hate it. someone told me yesterday that i need to cut my carbs out for a few days and that will help drop some weight fast, but what will happen when i start eating my carbs again? why does this have to be so damn hard? i know nothing in life is easy, but this should be i should be at my goal weight by now instead of struggling to get there. the bad thing is that i don't hate my weight i like where i am at but in order to have a life time membership with ww (to not pay anymore) i need to loose more weight i need to be at least 146 pounds can i really make that weight goal? i really think not and i am not sure i want to be that thin i think i would really be happy in the 150's that would get me a couple of sizes smaller and a little lighter. so i am going to talk with my dr. and see what he says about where i should truly be, and i hope he will take me off one of my meds or cut the amount i have to take per day. ok so enough of this.