Thursday, June 26, 2008

thursday

okay so i ate a candy bar last night and waisted 7 points what's up with that. i see the same thing happening again where i am slipping and getting back into old (bad) habits. so i am sticking to my guns today and i have the whole day planned out, and i will not slip up. so here is my food for the day:

3~oatmeal
4~chicken cabbage salad
1/2~half of pita
1~60 cal pudding
2~bagel and cream cheese
4~turkey pita sandwich
0~chips
2~100 cal chocolate bar
1~fresh cherry's
1~ww fudge bar

and i still have 5 points to play with. so check in tomorrow to see if i really did it.



EDIT!!



i am sitting here at work with nothing to do and all i want to do is EAT!! what the hell! i am a board um eater there i said it yes i love to eat when i am board and have nothing else to do. i can eat non stop as long as i have food in front of me. so why am i a board um eater? what's wrong with me that i think i am hungry when really i just need something to do? and all i want right now is this.i want to be like Homer and not care about what i look like but the real true is that i do care about what i look like the older i get the more i want to be thin and healthy and look good for me and for my husband. it just so hard at times when you really want to be good but you end up not being so good. the habits are so hard to break and i see them coming back again and it scares me. i dont' want to go another 14 or 16 weeks loosing and gaining the same 5 pounds. i just want to loose but if i end up having a gain now and then that's okay but not every week. because then i feel as if i am failing me and my friends that look at me and say wow if she can do it then i can do it. so now that i have ranted a little about wanting to eat i have been able to kill time and now i can go home. and so far i have been able to keep to my points:)