Thursday, June 19, 2008

one day closer to friday!!!

i am so over whelmed with the craziness right now! i am leaving tomorrow afternoon for lincoln city, oregon (the great oregon coast). i am sitting here at work wishing i was at home getting everything done before i need to leave. the house needs to be cleaned (not sure why the dogs and dh will only have it in a mess by the time i get back), i have my last relay for life meeting tonight (next week is our event), i still need to pack almost everything (i am not sure what the weather will be like) my bff's want me to go to the pool tonight for another great water aerobics workout (not going to happen which makes me sad), have to drop off the bagels order that came in today to my mother in-law and i need to eat some dinner. so do you think i will get it all done? i know i will but i will be dead tyred by the time my head hits the pillow tonight. even though it's crazy i don't feel like pigging out right now, which makes me really happy. it's so great to see myself changing into this new person who looks at food totaly in a differt way. my first question is how many points?? i am spelring this weekend we are going to our favoirte seafood restaurant while we are there and i am having claim chower, and then i am having a small peice of dark chocolate seafom



points~

3~oatmeal
2~english muffin with jelly
4~chicken cabbage salad
1~60 cal pudding
2~bagel (blueberry) and cream cheese
2~ww snack