Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i'm back :)

i am back from my long (but way to short) weekend at the coast and a crazzzzyyyyy monday at work, then ww and water aerobics. my ww meeting was great i lost 2.4 pounds yes i said 2.4 pounds and i even ate my claim chowder while i as a the coast. i had a great time visiting with my family while i was there and most of them have not seen me for awhile so they where all so proud of me and what i have been able to accomplish with my weight loss. i am still on cloud nine about my weigh in last night. with this loss it keeps me motivated to keep loosing and that i will be able to get to my little goal weight:) i just have to keep fighting each and everyday to that loss, some days will be better then others. keeping track of my points and i think with doing water aerobics it is all working together.

points~
3~oatmeal
4~starbucks
4~chicken cabbage salad
1~whole wheat pita bread
1~60 cal pudding
2~bagel and cream cheese
0~fresh cherry's
2~ww snack
3~cookies :(
7~broccoli chicken bake

31 extra points left