Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it's a tuesday

so my weigh in last night did not go the way i wanted it i gained .2 this time. so today i am committed 100% to keep on track and keep within my points and i will take one day at a time and do my very best each day. no more negativity on the gains positive out look to keep me on track. i know i can do this just stay focused on the big (smaller) picture that you will look great.

points~

3 ~ oatmeal
4 ~ chicken cabbage salad
2 ~ bagel and cream cheese
0 ~ hot chocolate and sf vanilla flavoring
2 ~ ww snack pack
4 ~ ww chili
3 ~ corn chips
2 ~ grapes



this made me happy when i got home and found this in my mail box. i love when i get my new ww magazine in the mail. i read it cover to cover word for word.



i have to say that i am really happy today with what i have eaten and that i have keep to my point limit and right now i still have 3 points left at 8:30 pm that's good right now for me.

till tomorrow!!