Monday, June 16, 2008

weekend recap

i think i did okay not the best but i am okay with what and how i ate for the weekend. the bbq was a blast we had lots of good food and good conversations. i was proud of myself that i did not over eat and as soon as i was done i walked away from the table (so i would not want more). i made a ww pear crisp that went over really well everyone loved it and it was good for every one's waist lines.

today~
3~oatmeal
4~bbq chicken green salad
1~onion bagel
7~salmon
0~onion and bell pepper
3~ice cream with a cookie

okay so went and weighed into night at my ww meeting and i LOST 1.6 pounds for a total of 65.6 (again) but i am so happy happy that i had a loss tonight. i have been really good this last week and i think that posting my points my be the thing for me to keep doing and blogging. this was my first whole week doing both and i am so happy and enjoying my weight loss journey. i wasn't going to water aerobics tonight but both my bff's wanted to go so i went and i am so glad that i went i feel great and i got some great exercise and i am so relaxed. thanks girls you made my night after my bad monday at work.
this is my new water bottle/cup. the cup is plastic with a plastic straw and i am drinking so much more water out of it then out of glass today i have drank 7 glasses.